Share My Ability is a new and exciting all abilities Sensory Activity Centre that will be the first of its kind within the Nepean region. It will offer the local community a recreational space to play, learn and have fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
The new centre will feature state of the art equipment that has been safety accredited and is accessible. The range of equipment will include:
- Liberty Swing – the world’s safest and most recognised swing for children and adults in wheelchairs.
- Interactive Projector – captivating special effects and games that will engage and amaze.
- Accessible Trampoline – a fully inclusive inground trampoline that is wheelchair accessible.
- Inflatable Bag Jump – take a leap of exhilarated joy with this 3 x 5 m inflatable airbag.
- Sensory Relax Room – features ambient lighting, colour changing bubble tubes, sensory projector, interactive wall panels and comfort pods.
- Accessible Spinner – an inground roundabout that spins around and is wheelchair friendly.
- Climbing Wall – a fun, colourful and interactive climbing wall to build co-ordination and strength.
Share My Ability will also offer a supportive team of on-site staff in addition to Allied Health practitioners including a Diversional Therapist.
Additional features of the centre include:
- Sensory Store
- Onsite Café
- Fully accessible bathrooms
- Both onsite and roadside parking
- Free entry for parents and carers
Share My Ability is owned and operated by NADO (Nepean Area Disabilities Organisation), a registered NDIS Provider that has over 40 years of experience within the disability sector.