Located across Penrith and the Blue Mountains, our Community Day Programs are specifically tailored to enhance the development of each Participant in a fun, engaging and inclusive environment.
Our Day Programs are structured across a range of in-centre and external recreational, sport, entertainment and community activities that are based on common interests and learning opportunities which are designed to help you achieve the goals set out within your NDIS plan.
Regular daily or weekly options are available which are supported by friendly, passionate and caring staff who understand our participant’s needs.
Our Community Day Programs include:
- Art and Craft Classes
- Dance and Zumba Sessions
- Sports, Swimming, Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Computer Training
- Cooking, Lifestyle and Budgeting Skills
- Sailing, Bushwalks and Beach visits
- Bowling, Theatres and Museums
- Shows and Festivals
- Radio Presenting (Blue Mountains)
- Music and Drama Workshops
- Pet Therapy – And Much More!
What are the benefits of Day Programs?
One of the main benefits of a supported day program is the positive impact they have on mental health and wellbeing.
Our Community Day Programs offer tailored programs for people with moderate to complex requirements relating to their individual intellectual disabilities.
Our programs are aimed to provide new experiences, learn new skills, meet new friends, enhance self-esteem, increase independence – and overall, just have a great time as a valued and active member of the community. They can be chosen as part of an NDIS funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
What does the NDIS fund?
Depending on what funding is available within your NDIS plan, you may be able to access our daily living services within the following categories:
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation under Capacity Building Supports
- Community and Social Activity under Core Supports
- Improved Daily Living Skills under Capacity Building Support
NADO Community Day Programs:
- St Marys Day Program – 28 Gidley Street, St Marys NSW 2750
- Penrith Riverside Day Program – 40-42 Bruce Neale Drive, Penrith NSW 2750
- Penrith Central Day Program – 127 Lethbridge Street, Penrith NSW 2750
- Lawson Day Program – 281 Great Western Highway, Lawson 2783
- Katoomba Day Program – 210 Bathurst Road, Katoomba NSW 2780
Interested in joining our Community Day Programs? Contact us today.
Community Day Program Gallery
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.