- New State-of-the Art Interactive Facility
- Located at Penrith
- Not-For-Profit salary packaging options
Voted Most Outstanding New Business in 2022, Share My Ability is a fun and inclusive Sensory Activity Centre available to all ages and abilities. The Centre features state-of-the art play equipment, a bespoke sensory room, onsite café and offers the local community of Western Sydney a fantastic range of therapy-based programs.
It is owned and operated by NADO (Nepean Area Disabilities Organisation), a registered NDIS Provider that has over 40 years of experience within the disability sector.
The Coordinator, SMA and Children Services is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Share My Ability and Children’s services as well as managing a team. The role will engage with current and potential new customers by providing information and understanding of customer’s service requirements. The role will define parameters of any service offerings and establish, finalise and implement service agreements with the customer(s). This is a full time position.
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Experience in a disability, children’s or therapy based role
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree qualification in Leadership, Community Welfare, Disability, Youth or related discipline
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in multiple computer IT programs, inclusive of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work as part of a team, and autonomously
- Valid NDIS Worker Check and NSW Working with Children Check
- Experience in the retail industry
- Experience in food handling/food sales
- Experience in running group based programs and activities
- Experience using CIMS client management software
We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. NADO has been recognised as an Employer of Choice as well as receiving the Great Work Place accreditation.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.