- Full time, Mon – Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm (negotiable)
- St Marys Location
- Join a reputable organisation within the disability sector
We are looking to employ an experienced Rostering Coordinator to join our supportive and engaging workforce who are passionate in making a difference to the lives of people with disability.
The Rostering Coordinator will be responsible for developing and managing the rostering of staffing across all services to ensure that resourcing meets participant demand for service delivery. The role is accountable for delivery and continuous improvement of high-quality person-centred service to Participants within budget.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar human services role
- Strong understanding of the SCHADS Award and National Employment Standards pay rules and how they are interpreted within the rostering / timesheet system
- Experience using electronic timesheet and rostering systems
- High level skills in communication, written and verbal
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient at prioritising tasks to meet job demands
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information
- Has a cleared NDIS Worker check and proof of full Covid-19 vaccination (2 + Booster)
NADO is an established community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years. NADO has been recognised as a Winner for Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021 and recognised as a Great Place to Work 2022, in addition to supporting Equal Employment Opportunity.
We offer flexible working arrangements, salary-packaging benefits, professional development and training, plus an employee referral program to the value of $750. Most importantly, you will be part of a culture that truly cares about their employees and Participants.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining the skills suited to the position.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.