NADO is a community-based charity organisation that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean region including the Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains, Penrith suburbs and surrounding areas.
We have a position vacant for an experienced QA Compliance Manager to join our supportive and passionate team.
The Quality and Compliance Manager is responsible for driving the quality strategy to ensure exceptional services are delivered in a timely manner adhering to sector quality and performance standards.
The daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- To support continuous improvement by the development, review and updating of a Quality Improvement Plan for each service area.
- Develops service related quality assurance plans by conducting incident and hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures;
- Maintain and improve service quality by completing system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop corrective actions and improve training methods.
- Respond to alleged violations of regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Manage the organizational Conflict of Interest Register. Review and report to senior management all Conflict of Interest compliance issues and concerns and how these are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proven track record in both areas of Quality Assurance and Compliance. Industry experience and or knowledge would be ideal.
If this sounds just like what you are looking for please use the application submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.