- Part Time (2 days p/w)
- St Marys Location
- Career Development and Training
An exciting opportunity exists for a reliable, proactive and motivated Marketing Assistant to join one of Western Sydney’s well known and reputable NDIS Provider’s, NADO Disability Services.
NADO Disability Services is an established community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years. NADO has been recognised as a Great Place to Work in 2022 and a winner of the Voice Project’s Best Workplace Award in 2023, in addition to supporting Equal Employment Opportunity.
Working with a close-knit team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support on day-to-day marketing activities.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide daily administrative support to the Marketing Team
- Assistance in the design, development and implementation marketing campaigns
- Management of blog, including writing copy to meet content strategy
- Social media management, including planning and development of content
- Design and develop e-newsletters for distribution
- Maintenance of websites and online marketing content
- Execute basic to intermediate graphic design tasks
- Conduct customer and market research
- Prepare and deliver monthly web analysis reports
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to identify new opportunities for growth
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and tradeshows
Required skills and experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Design skills – Canva and / or Adobe Suite
- An organised multitasker with excellent time management skills
- Be creative with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple priorities
- Has a fun, bubbly, enthusiastic and can-do personality
- Has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Google Analytics
- META Business Suite
How to Apply
If you are currently studying Marketing or have a marketing background, a creative mind, a desire to produce results as well as the ability to thrive in a varied Marketing position, this role is for you! Apply online today.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.