- Full Time, SCHADS Award
- St Mary’s location
NADO is an established community-based charity organisation that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years.
We are looking for an efficient and passionate HR Coordinator to join our growing team. The role will see you complete a variety of administrative duties within all HR functions including but not limited to:
- Managing and processing of payroll (Microsoft Dynamics, NAVISION (NAV) is the current payroll system)
- Attending to and answering payroll inquires including EmpLive (Employee Self Service System) inquires
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Assisting with the coordination of training
- Assist with the coordination of performance and supervision reviews
- Maintenance of compliance records including personnel related data
- Provide assistance in coordinating WHS meetings
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc HR projects
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated broad experience and knowledge of Human Resources including understanding and or experience with rostering and payroll. Having worked within the NDIS space would be an advantage. The role will require your ability to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth day to day running of the HR department.
The ideal candidate would also need to present:
- At least two years related experience required
- Certificate in Human Resources / Industrial Relations or equivalent to
- Proven experience in processing payroll
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
Why join NADO?
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems by the culture we create within the workplace. We work as a team and support one another regardless of the position title you hold. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. Most importantly, the position will be supported by a dedicated leader.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the online application form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.