Part Time Position (3/4 Days pw) – St Marys NSW Location
NADO is an established community-based charity organisation that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years.
We are looking for an efficient and passionate HR Administrator to join our team. The role will see you complete a variety of HR administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Assisting in preparing the file for payroll processing
- Attending to and answering payroll inquires including EmpLive (Employee Self Service System)
- Ensuring HR systems are kept up to date
- Answering system inquiries
- Ensure records compliance is at 100%
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Supporting training and development
- Provide assistance in coordinating WHS meetings
- Assisting with adhoc HR duties
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated payroll experience along with knowledge of the SCHADS award. Having worked within the NDIS space would be an advantage. The role will require your ability to provide efficient support to the HR department. Furthermore, the ideal candidate would need to present:
- At least two years related experience required
- Certificate in Human Resources / Industrial Relations or equivalent to
- Proven experience in processing payroll
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Ability to handle confidential data
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems by the culture we create within the workplace. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more.
NADO is an established community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years. NADO has been recognised as a Winner for Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021 and recognised as a Great Place to Work 2022, in addition to supporting Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the online application form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.