NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers in Western Sydney, including the Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains and Nepean region.
The position will be overseeing two centres and you will be responsible for implementing and delivering programs to support the goals of the participants individualised NDIS plans.
The role will lead, guide and mentor the team to ensure the programs are being delivered to a high standard of quality customer service.
You will be responsible for building services and increasing the capacity of participants as well as increasing staff expertise and productivity across both centres.
- A minimum of 5 plus years’ experience working in a day program environment preferably within the disability space
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission framework along with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Experience and understanding of NDIS plans
- You have the ability to communicate effectively to families and carers
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in managing complex behaviours of concern
- The ability to understand, educate and implement participants positive behavioural support plans
- Experience in rostering staff onto shifts through an employee self-service system
- Hold the following: o Certificate IV in Leadership / Management or equivalent to o Current NSW drivers licence o Valid police check o Current first aid certificate o Rights to work in Australia
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and build strong effective teams along with the ability to resolve problems
- You are passionate about people and you bring the best out of them, you are driven, energetic and work well in a fast pace environment.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining the skills suited to the position.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.