- Permanent part time position
- 37 hours per fortnight
- St Marys location
NADO is registered NDIS provider and a not for profit, community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years.
NADO has been recognised as an Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021, Great Place to Work 2022 and Best Place to Work 2023.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Engagement Team Leader to join our team.
This role assists in organising community-based group recreational activities that aim to build friendships and encourage independence for adults 18yrs – 65years old.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills:
• Ability to assist in planning and implementing group-based activities that suit Participant Preferences
• Ability to role model best practice in person-centered support and supervise staff.
• Ability to deliver supports as part of a team and provide on-site support to Disability Support Workers
• Seeks feedback and reviews Participant satisfaction to continuously improve services.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excellent prioritization skills
• Accurate and timely administration skills
• Demonstrated ability to overcome barriers for people with a disability to access community activities.
• Passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
• Ability to trouble shoot issues and work in a continuous improvement framework.
• Able to work during weekdays, evenings & weekends.
• Promote respectful and ethical behaviour as an employee of NADO.
• Capable of adapting and learning new skills,
• Have an approachable and collaborative manner.
• Outcome focused and results oriented.
Why join NADO?
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which is established by the culture we create within the workplace. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. Most importantly, the position will be supported by an experienced leader. This position comes with the appropriate tools of trade.
If this sounds just like what you are looking for, apply today with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria. If you wish to obtain further information about this position, please contact Brendan Oldman on 1300 738 229.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.