NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers across the Nepean and Blue Mountain regions.
An opportunity has come available for a Customer Engagement Coordinator to join our individualised services team.
The position will be responsible in supporting participants to be more involved within community and to implement activities which support participants achieve their goals.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate but not limited to the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement individual activities that align with the goals of the participant
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and supervise staff and teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Accurate and timely administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to overcome barriers for people with a disability to access community activities
- Passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Ability to trouble shoot issues
- Flexibility to be part of the on call roster
- Promote respectful and ethical behaviour as an employee of NADO
- Outcome focused and results orientated
- Approachable and collaborative
- Values driven approach
- Flexible, able to adapt and learn new skills
Why join NADO?
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which steams by the culture we create within the workplace. We work as a team and support one another regardless of the position title you hold. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. Most importantly, the position will be supported by an experienced leader.
The position comes with the appropriate tools of trade along with a competitive market salary.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Closing date 23rd May 2021.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.