Full Time Position – SCHADS Grade 4
NADO is an established community-based charity organisation that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Engagement Coordinator to join our team.
This role co-ordinates community-based group recreational activities that aims to build friendships and encourage independence for adults 18yrs – 65 years old.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to plan and implement group-based activities that suit Participant preferences
- Ability to coordinate and supervise staff
- Ability to role model best practice in person centred support
- Strong skills in risk assessment
- Seeks feedback and reviews Participant satisfaction to continuously improve services
- Seeks new opportunities for a fresh and relevant program of activities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Accurate and timely administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to overcome barriers for people with a disability to access community activities
- Passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of people with disability
- Ability to trouble shoot issues and work in a continuous improvement framework
- Flexibility to be part of the on-call roster
- Promote respectful and ethical behaviour as an employee of NADO
- Capable of adapting and learning new skills,
- Have an approachable and collaborative manner
- Is outcome focused and results orientated
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Closing Date: 13th October 2021
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.