We are looking to employ an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our executive team.
NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers in Western Sydney, including the Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains, Penrith suburbs and surrounding areas.
The purpose of the role is to manage the processes for accounts payable and accounts receivable, financial forecasting and budgets, financial analysis, monthly financial reporting to the Board, support the CEO with strategic and tactical matters, as well as providing leadership, direction and management to the finance, accounting and property management teams.
Our ideal candidate would present with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Financial planning and strategy
- Managing for profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Leading and manage a finance and property management team
- Budget development
- Commitment to continued professional and personal development
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- CPA is a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Solid financial reporting technical skills.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please use the submission form or alternatively email through your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining the skills suited to the position.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.