- Be part of an Award-Winning Organisation
Are you a strategic financial leader with a proven track record of driving success in dynamic and growing organisations? Do you have a passion for financial excellence and innovation? If you’ve answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers across the Nepean and Blue Mountain regions.
NADO is a registered NDIS provider with an annual turnover exceeding $20m and a growing asset base.
NADO is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making and provide strategic financial input to the CEO, Directors and Senior Management.
The position will oversee a small team responsible for accounting, fleet and property management, as well as play a key role in maintaining, developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our organisation.
Our ideal candidate would present with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Financial planning and strategy
- Leadership of accounting, property and fleet personnel
- Promotion of process improvement
- Forecasting and budget management
- Commitment to continued professional and personal development
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- CPA is a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices
- Experience in a Senior Management position
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing and spreadsheets
- Solid financial reporting technical skills
How to Apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what you can bring to the role to [email protected] or click the “Apply Now” button.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.