NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers across Western Sydney, including the Nepean and Blue Mountain regions.
We will soon be launching a brand new Sensory Activity Centre in Penrith – Share My Ability, which will provide a fun and inclusive environment for all ages and feature a range of interactive play equipment, in addition to a sensory room, support products and onsite café.
Why Join Our Team
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems from the culture we create within the workplace. We work as a team and support one another regardless of the position title you hold.
We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. We support Equal Employment Opportunity.
The Centre Coordinator is responsible for the day to day operations of the centre, whilst promoting the services offered within Share My Ability. The role will provide leadership support, guidance and mentorship of your team to ensure the programs are being delivered to a high standard of quality customer service.
You will also be responsible for creating group and single bookings, rostering appropriate staff and overseeing the team on site.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supervising/managing a centre or day-program environment, preferably within the disability space
- You have the ability to communicate effectively to staff, families and carers
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in managing complex behaviours of concern
- Experience in rostering staff onto shifts through an
employee self-service system
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and build strong effective teams along with the ability to resolve problems
- Passionate about people and you bring the best out in them, you are driven, energetic and work well in a fast paced environment.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission framework along with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Experience and understanding of NDIS plans
- Experience in exceeding budgets
How To Apply
NADO is an equal opportunity employer. If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what you can bring to the role via email or our online application form.
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.