- Permanent Part Time (2 days p/w) with flexibility
- St Marys Location
- Career Development and Training
NADO is registered NDIS provider and a not for profit, community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years. NADO has been recognised as a Great Place to Work in 2022 and a winner of the Voice
The key role of this position will be to process invoices as per participants plan management.
Required skills and experience
- NDIS Worker Clearance
- Strong administration skills
- Advanced Microsoft applications including word and excel, with a background in accounting or finance
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and high attention to details in data management
- Have a compassion, understanding, sensitivity and awareness of working for Not for Profit organisation in the disability sector.
Why join NADO?
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems by the culture we create within the workplace. We work as a team and support one another regardless of the position you hold. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives and salary packaging.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, apply online today with your CV and Cover Letter outlining what you can bring to the role.
If you wish to obtain further information about the position, please contact Julia Tierney on 1300 738 229.
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.