Are you looking for a rewarding career with a professional and reputable organisation?
We have a full time position available for an experienced Accommodation Coordinator to join our supportive and engaging workforce who are passionate in making a difference to the lives of people with a disability.
The Accommodation Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple accommodation sites along with leading, guiding and mentoring the team leaders to ensure participants are supported as per their NDIS plans.
The role will require you to ensure the houses are compliant with NDIS Safe Guard Commission Standards and the NDIS Code of Conduct. The role will provide training and education to the team leaders to ensure policies, procedures are adhered to and that quality of service is delivered.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within a disability setting supported by the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Experience in Leadership positions
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission framework along with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have had experience in managing teams
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience in managing complex behaviours of concern
- The ability to understand, educate and implement participants positive behavioural support plans
- Has experience in rostering staff onto shifts through an employee self-service system
- You hold a certificate IV in Disability, Certificate IV in Leadership / Management or equivalent to.
- You hold a current NSW drivers licence, valid police check and rights to work in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and build strong effective teams along with the ability to resolve problems.
- You are passionate about people and you bring the best out of them, you are driven, energetic and work well in a fast pace environment.
- You don’t mind taking on a challenge, you relate well with people, communicate openly and transparently
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems by the culture we create within the workplace. We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more.
NADO is an established community-based charity that has supported people with disabilities, their families and carers in the Nepean and Blue Mountains region for over 40 years. NADO has been recognised as a Winner for Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021 and recognised as a Great Place to Work 2022, in addition to supporting Equal Employment Opportunity.
How to apply
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, you can apply online using the online application form.
Alternatively, you can send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what you can bring to the role to [email protected]
If you wish to obtain further information about the position, please contact our recruitment team on 1300 738 229.
Apply for this position
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.