Come and join us to celebrate Carers Week 2022 at our “Friends of NADO Caring for Carers” Event
Are you someone who provides care and support to a family member or friend who lives with a disability, mental illness, alcohol or drug dependency, chronic condition, terminal illness or who is frail due to age?
For many, being a Carer is a 24 hour-a-day job which can be both emotional and physical and at times isolating and can have a financial impact on your day to day living.
National Carers Week 2022 is all about acknowledging YOU, our unsung heroes who provide this support unconditionally. We want you to know that your efforts are not unnoticed by giving a little something back to help refill your bucket.
In partnership with our Friends of NADO business partners, St Marys Rugby League Club, Penrith City Council and Carers NSW, we would love to invite you and a friend to attend our first Friends of NADO Caring for Carers lunch and show.
- Date: Thursday 20 October 2022
- Venue: St Mary Rugby League Club
- Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm (doors open at 11:30am)
- Event Details: $10 per person which includes a a delicious 2-course meal, show and a small gift from us to you, along with a chance to WIN 1 of 3 Lucky Door Prizes.
- Entertainment: Master Illusionist/Magician – Brendan Mon Tanner. Brendan is a globally recognised award winning magician and illusionist. Not just a magic show, Brendan also specialises in hilarious stand-up comedy. This is a show not to be missed!
- RSVP: Friday 7 October 2022. Buy your tickets online today.
NB: This event is open to all Carers and their family/friends over 18.
Don’t miss out – Places are limited and booking are essential, simply fill out the below form or call us on 1300 738 229.
Purchase Your Tickets