National Carers Week is all about acknowledging YOU, our unsung heroes who provide this support unconditionally. We want you to know that your efforts are not unnoticed by giving a little something back to help refill your bucket.
This event is available for all people aged 18+ who provide care and support to a family member or friend.
In support of National Carers Week and in partnership with our Friends of NADO business partners, Penrith RSL and Carers NSW, we would love to invite you and a friend to attend our annual Friends of NADO Caring for Carers Special Event.
- Date: Friday 20 October 2023
- Venue: Penrith RSL (8 Tindale St, Penrith*)
- Time: 12:00pm – 2:00pm (doors open at 11:30am)
- Event Details: $10 per person which includes a delicious 2-course meal, entertainment and a small gift from us to you, along with a chance to WIN 1 of 3 Lucky Door Prizes.
- Raffle Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day
- RSVP: Thursday 5 October 2023. Buy your tickets online today.
*The main entry to Penrith RSL (Tindale St Driveway) will be closed due to renovation. Attendees will need to enter the parking lot via 137 Lethbridge Street.
NB: This event is open to all Carers and their family/friends aged over 18 who are not employed as support staff.
Don’t miss out – Places are limited and booking are essential, simply fill out the below form or call us on 1300 738 229. Please note cancellations require 48 hours notice to obtain a refund.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS BELOW