Behaviour Assessment & Support
We all use a range of behaviours to try to cope, some of these may be helpful and some may not. We can support you to find the helpful ways when you are having strong emotions such as sadness, anger, or frustration.
We Can Help You:
- Work out why unhelpful behaviours occur
- Work out other ways to cope with unpleasant emotions and meet your needs
- Prepare a behaviour support plan to help reduce unhelpful behaviour and improve your daily life.
- Data collection – this could include interviews, observation and home visits
- Writing Positive Behaviour Support Plan with behavioural strategies
- Support staff or carers training to apply the behavioural strategies.
We can provide behavioural assessments and behaviour support to people with Intellectual Disability, which involves functional behaviour assessment, developing a Positive Behaviour Support Plan and training families to apply the strategies in the Positive Behaviour Support Plan.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with Aleksandra, Psychologist at NADO and find out what we can do for you.