NADO is a community-based charity that supports people with disabilities, their families and carers across Western Sydney, including the Nepean and Blue Mountain regions.
We will soon be launching a brand new Sensory Activity Centre in Penrith – Share My Ability, which will provide a fun and inclusive environment for all ages and feature a range of interactive play equipment, in addition to a sensory room, support products and onsite café.
Why Join Our Team
NADO takes pride in the service it delivers which stems from the culture we create within the workplace. We work as a team and support one another regardless of the position title you hold.
We offer professional development, flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing initiatives, salary packaging and much more. We support Equal Employment Opportunity.
The Barista role will be responsible for making quality coffee and other hot and cold drinks, serving food and snacks to customers from within the centre and take away orders.
The role will also be required to document stock levels, stock rotation and receipt of stock.
- You present with a minimum 12 months experience as a Barista
- Have a certificate in Food Handling and/or Food Safety
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service skills
- Efficient and can manage busy environments
- Have a NDIS Worker Clearance, Working with Children’s Check and a First Aid Certificate
How To Apply
NADO is an equal opportunity employer. If you believe you have the right skills and experience we are looking for, please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining what you can bring to the role, or alternatively fill out the online application form.
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021
Online Application Form
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us today.