Partner with NADO and give “a little extra” to our participants, staff and volunteers
How can you HELP?
The NADO VIP Card entitles cardholders to specials/discount offers provided by our NADO VIP Card Partners.
Through your generosity, we would like to give our growing community at NADO; participants, staff and volunteers, additional benefits for their participation, voluntary efforts and hard work through this innovative loyalty card program.
We hope you will be a participating partner by offering “a little extra” to our worthy people.
There is NO COST TO YOU, other than your discount should a VIP Cardholder wishes to purchase from you.
What are the benefits to you?
- NADO will advertise your business through our NADO App.
- Your logo will be displayed on the bottom of our homepage on our website as well as under NADO Partners - NADO VIP Partners. Under NADO VIP Partners, people can click on your logo which will then display your discount and information about what you do and a direct link to your facebook page and/or website if you have one.
- Specials and general promotion will be shared via various internal communications tools.
- NADO VIP Partners will also receive a sticker for you to display on your front door, letting people know that you support NADO and our logo can be provided to display on your website/facebook to show your support.
- Help NADO participants and staff have the opportunity to support local businesses and strengthen community ties.
- Receive a copy of NADO’s Community Newsletter.
NB: Being a NADO VIP Cardholder does not give cardholders the right of entry to all participating businesses, nor does it constitute the membership of any participating business.
Discounts may not apply in conjunction with other offers, promotions and/or specials. This will be at the discretion of the individual business and is not the responsibility of NADO.
Yes! I would like to become a NADO VIP Card Partner
If you would like to find out more about how your business can help us make a positive difference to the lives of people with a disability, please submit your details below and we will be in touch!
Alternatively, please contact Linda Wilson - Communications Manager on 02 9623 9855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org