Nepean Disability Expo
Friday 14th and Saturday 15th September 2018
NADO is thrilled to be a Silver Sponsor again this year. Come on down and check out what the Nepean Disability Expo has to offer.
With the rollout of the National Disability Insurance Scheme now in full motion since July 2016, thousands of Nepean, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains residents with disabilities have gained greater control over their lives and the services and products they need to live their lives to the fullest.
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families and carers
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations and agencies in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Sydney Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
The Expo will involve:
- FREE ENTRY registration
- a variety of exhibiting service and product providers from the Nepean, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains regions
- speakers and presentations from the NDIS, government agencies and leading disability organisations
- cafe with delicious food and beverages
- kids entertainment
- live performances from disability groups
Come Along and Exhibit, Sponsor, Attend or Volunteer and contribute to improving the quality of life for people with a disability in our community.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with us and find out what NADO can do for you!